Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where am I now....

I last posted around at the end of April before a rather large event at work... Little did I know the "event" would be the icing on the cake. It became apparent after the event that the company I had fallen in love with and the management I deemem superior didn't give a damn. (excuse, the language).... a company wide email had been sent in which my attacker was praised for essentially doing his job. HAH! My last day was originally May 24, my 30th birthday. Upon reading this company wide email, my wonderful husband would not allow my return. I tenured my resignation immediately.

I still think about what happened almost daily.... Sickened by such a man. I, however, will probably not post about it again. I don't want to continue to give my past employer, superiors, or the monster that type of power over me....