Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly!

Christmas is absolutely my most favorite time of the year! It is deep with family traditions of gatherings with family as we celebrate the real meaning of the season, the birth of Jesus!

I also love the Christmas cards that come from family and friends far and near featuring pictures of everyone's family. I have family in Colorado Springs and I look forward to her card most of all! It's great to see how everyone has changed and to see that beautiful scenery known only to the region of the US. I know that every year she orders her cards from Shutterfly and this year I am going to copy and do just that! If you're interested, click here and check out Christmas Photo Cards. I have never ordered cards from Sutterfly but I will this year!

But this year, Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers who post about their products! So here I go….


In addition to a Christmas Card this Holiday season...Shutterfly is great for other things as well. You can upload photos and create your very own Photo Book or calendar! Photo Books and Desk Calendars make great gifts for those hard to buy for people. Photo Books tell great stories of the people featured in the photos. It is a great keepsake. I have decided that starting next year instead of scrapbooking, I am going to make photo books of our year, I can't wait! Check out the  desk calendars! . My cousin gave a calendar to my grandparents of their vacation in Colorado- it stays on the fridge as a reminder of their trip. PRICELESS!

Something new that I just discovered on Sutterfly is their photo wall art. I can take pictures of Ryan and Sutterfly can put the pictures on canvas. How great is that! I love traditional pictures but I am always wanting to hang photos of Ryan just being Ryan. I have asked for some wall art of my favorite snapshots of Ryan for Christmas! I can't wait to hang them!

My favorite new find are the birth announcements. I sure hope that really really soon we will be ordering birth announcements from Shutterfly! Let's keep praying and keep our fingers crossed!


So thanks to Shutterfly for offering this deal to bloggers. I can't wait to make my cards!