Monday, January 10, 2011

It's the best time of the year...

The snow storm of 2011 has been an absolute blast. Brian, Ryan, DuPont, and I invaded my parents house midday yesterday along with my brother, Jonathan and his cat Drifter. So all in all there are 5 adults, 1 child, 3 dogs, and 1 cat. Thankfully, my parents have a rather large home that can hold all of us!

Ryan has been walking around singing, "It's a holly jolly Christmas it's the best time of the year... wait no... It's a holly jolly NEW YEAR, it's the best time of the year."

We may only be 10 days in to 2011 but this is the best time we have had ALL YEAR.

We talk often in our family about making memories so as I looked through our pictures of the morning it seemed perfect to use the song "History in the Making" by Darius Rucker in our slide show. (If you hear "Mercy Seat" instead of "History in the Making" you need to go to the bottom of the screen and pause the music player that normally plays.)