Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowcation...

So I am aware that today is January 30, 2011 and that this post is dated the 11th. The next SEVERAL posts were all written BEFORE today.

Just read and enjoy....


January 11, 2011


A day I will remember for the rest of my life… there was a half a foot of snow on the ground, we had just spent two nights snowed in at Gic Gic and Grandpa’s… and I found out I was pregnant. I had an ob/gyn appointment scheduled for this day which was cancelled because of the “snowcation” to have a blood test to find out if I was in fact expecting because a week earlier I took a home pregnancy test which was negative. Since we could not go to the ob/gyn, on our way home from our “snowcation”, I just had to go to CVS for ANOTHER home pregnancy test. As quick as I walked in the door, I was taking the test and WOO HOO- PREGNANT! I started screaming and Brian and Ryan came running. Your Dad and Big Bubba, Ryan are pumped. Daddy and I just cried. We have anticipated this moment since about our first date and to be living this moment is surreal. Looking back at that moment of taking the test, perhaps I should have handled that moment differently but Ryan has been a part of everything so why not this too! We were all excited! We immediately started thinking of names and just loving the fact that come September we would add another addition to our family. Stay tuned… this is going to be a journey we will never forget!