Sunday, January 30, 2011

Written January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011


Today was the day for me to decide what verse I wanted to memorize as my second Siesta Scripture memory verse. I chose Matthew 21: 21-22:

21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

This baby is my answered prayer. Man! I am excited. But you know who is so much more excited- big brother Ryan. Yesterday, he was BUSTING at the seams to tell Momar and Papa. So we did. They are both excited to become great grandparents again. Although, Papa is concerned he will not live to see the birth. But you know what, even if he doesn’t live long enough to meet this baby Ryan and I will make sure to tell “him” all about him and how much he loves you.

On a MUCH lighter note, I have been craving spinach and fruit like crazy! I don’t know what that is about. With Ryan, all I wanted was McDonald’s french fries. So funny how different things can be.

I’ve also been cramping a lot. I have no idea if that is something that happened with Ryan or not because I just do not remember.

In just a few short days, we will go to the doctor for the first time and perhaps see your heart beating! Man, I wish Ryan could be there.