Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights: 7 weeks!

This writter of this adorable blog that I follow post a weekly update on her pregnancy. I think it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! She also post a picture of her cute little pregnant self and I will do that too  but I don't have a full body picture to post. :-( So that will have to wait! 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 7 weeks

Size of baby: a blueberry! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have lost a couple of pounds. (Those first few days were brutal when it came to the morning sickness!)

Maternity Clothes: Not wearing any yet. My jeans are a touch tight today but I am hoping for a few more weeks in regular clothes!

Gender: We still have about 13 weeks to go before we know the gender. I have no preference! Ryan wants a brother, though.

Movement: Yeah, no movement yet. It would be difficult to feel a blueberry moving anyway!

Sleep: I have been sick lately so I haven't slept well.

What I miss: sushi and red wine 

Cravings: @ first it was spinach and eggs. Now the past couple of days I have only wanted Purple Gatorade Rain. I'm not really hungry for anything specific but I am STARVING all the time.

Symptoms: morning sickness and some stuff I'd never share on a blog that has to do with the prometrium.

Best Moment this week: Realizing how fun it would be if Little Cupcake is a girl!