Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights- Week 10


How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of baby: the size of a kumquat ( I don't even know what that means!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +4 pounds. (I think I will look like a beached whale come September)
Maternity Clothes: Not wearing any yet. I don't really need them but I think I am going to rock a maternity dress to my friend Brooke's shower on Sunday that I am hosting.

Gender: Baby doesn't have distinguishable boy or girl parts yet. I am feeling more boy the past couple of days. I don't care if baby is a boy or girl- I just want healthy!

Movement: Yeah, no movement yet.

Sleep: What's sleep?

What I miss: This week, I have spent a lot of time not thinking about what I already miss but what I will miss, my Papa. It makes me so sad when I think about the possibility that he won't get meet Little Cupcake. It breaks my heart.
Cravings: I haven't really craved anything this week.

Symptoms: It was another eventful week. Thankful for a great OB practice and modern medicine.

Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat on a doppler this early. I didn't think that was possible until like 12 weeks. MaryLee, a midwife, said we have a very cooeprative baby. I think that too but more importantly I serve an awesome God who knew I needed to hear that heartbeat.