Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights: Week 8

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 8 weeks

Size of baby: a kidney bean (one of the cutest kidney beans I have ever seen- I might add!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0- but with the way I’ve been eating ice cream I am certain that this number is about to go UP, UP, UP!

Maternity Clothes: Not wearing any yet. But I did pull all of my attire from Ryan’s pregnancy out of storage to get it all cleaned.

Gender: We still have about 12 weeks to go before we know the gender. I have no preference!

Movement: Yeah, no movement yet.

Sleep: Finally, sleeping so much better except the 90 times I need to use the restroom.

What I miss: We are celebrating one of my best friend’s birthdays this weekend and I miss not being able to just go do what I want. After dinner, the gang will be going to a bar and I just can’t do that 8 weeks pregnant!

Cravings: ice cream.

Symptoms: feeling good this week- just tired!

Best Moment this week: Holding Ryan and reflecting on how much fun it will be to be the momma of 2!