Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights: Week 9

Pregnancy Highlights: Week 8

How Far Along: 9 weeks

Size of baby: the size of a grape
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +2 pounds. (I better be careful, I was only supposed to gain 3 in the first trimester!)
Maternity Clothes: Not wearing any yet. But all of my clothes from my pregnancy with Ryan are cleaned and ready to be worn. Have I mentioned that I feel like I am going to BUST at any moment?
Gender: The heart rate at yesterdays ultrasound was 180 and my dear friend, Alison, says that means it is a GIRL! I don't care if it's a girl or a boy or one of each, I pray that our Little Cupcake is healthy!
Movement: Yeah, no movement yet.

Sleep: Am I supposed to be sleeping?
What I miss: This week I have missed coffee and sleeping.
Cravings: I haven't really craved anything this week.

Symptoms: OH MY! I really feel pregnant this week. I have experienced SEVERE dizziness, moderate cramping in my abdomen, and exhuastion. I went to the doctor yesterday for the cramps to make sure nothing was wrong and everything was perfect. I was told I am doing too much and that I need to rest more. I'm not sure how that is even possible.
Best Moment this week: Seeing Lil Cupcake on the ultrasound and the profile of the face! You are beginning to look like a baby not an alien.