Saturday, March 26, 2011

The greatest husband in the world...

I have by far the greatest husband- EVA! On Thursday morning, I had a teeny tiny melt down over the status of our house so Thursday night after working all day, I came home to start on the laundry. (As promised earlier, I'll do an entire post devoted to how awful it was to how great it is now!) You have to tackle it one step at a time, right? I did a couple of loads and when Brian came home he took over. As he did laundry, I cooked him his favorite dish "Baked Spaghetti". I wish I would've taken a picture of this dish because it is super easy and delicious. (I'll post how I make this at the bottom of this blog.) About 8:30, my body was beggin to go to bed. Making this baby leaves me EXHAUSTED. (I could sleep ALOT before baby but I can sleep so much more now.) Brian tucked me into bed and kissed me "goodnight". When I woke up in the morning, laundry was D-O-N-E!

I figured with all of that hard work he was "fishing" for something. Brian loves me in ways I once only dreamed about and he loves spending time with me. Earlier this week, I scored a $25 gift certficate (from restaurants.com for $2 using the code DEAL) to the new mexican place in town. Our little man Ryan had a soccer game then he had to go to his Dad's for the weekend so I thought what a perfect Friday night- soccer then mexican! It was so nice to sit beside my husband and just chat. I L-O-V-E this man! After dinner, he wanted to go Target (but see above- I'm tired) so we just came home and I watched tv in bed for a bit with him then went to sleep.

I am so blessed! I hope that others are as lucky as I am!

Baked Spaghetti

Cook 1/2 a box of angel hair noodles according to the directions on the box.
Heat a jar of your favorite sauce. I add lots of onion powder, garlic, and oregano to mine. I just SHAKE it in no measuring!
Brown 1 lb of ground beef, drain, and add to sauce.

In the meantime, grate an ENTIRE block of medium sharp cheese. (This dish is FATTENING!)

Once the noodles are done, drain them.
Combine the noodles and sauce in the same pain you cooked the noodles.

Get a casserole dish, spray it with Pam, and put a layer of the noodle/ sauce mixture in the bottom.
COVER well with cheese.
Dump the rest of the noodle/ sauce mixture on top of the cheese and COVER with MORE cheese.

BAKE at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted.

Serve with a salad and garlic bread.

ENJOY!

If you make the dish, let me know your thoughts. It's so cheesy and yummy! We love this! And it takes about 30 mins.