Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights- Week 13


How Far Along: 13 weeks - Milestone reached- Completed first trimester.

Size of baby: the size of a lime

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2 pounds (yes, I have lost weight but not on purpose)

Maternity Clothes: Bottoms and dresses are maternity. I have a little baby bump! 

Gender: Ultrasound tech on Sunday at the ER guessed- BOY! (Second tech to guess BOY!)

Movement: Monday or Tuesday while I was in the hospital, I felt the baby move FOR SURE!
Sleep: I am exhuasted but I am getting over the flu, the stomach flu, and a severe case of my asthma acting up which sent me straight to the ER followed by 3 nights in the hospital.
What I miss: still missing BLONDE hair!

Cravings: getting in my hot tub 

Symptoms: dizziness, throwing up, etc.

Best Moment this week: being discharged from Kennestone Hospital and Cupcake being okay through the ordeal with stomach virus and asthma.