Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights- Week 14

How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: the size of a lemon. Baby weighs a couple ounces and is a couple inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: - 2 from where I started. It's funny how I gained 6 pounds and no I've lost 8! WOW.

Maternity Clothes: Although I weigh less now then when I got pregnant, I still have a baby bump and wearing maternity jeans and dresses but tops are still normal.
Gender: Everyone knows that the guesses have all been "BOY" but we find out for sure on Tuesday, March 29- we hope. I don't care as long as the baby is healthy but I'll rock being the mom of two boys. 
Movement: Not lately. I'm ready to be karate chopped from the inside tho.
Sleep: Still recovering from being so sick.
What I miss: I'm on "limited activity" after a discussion with my doc about being so sick so I just miss being able to be with people. I'm just working and home pretty much for now. But I can still do stuff, I'm NOT on bed rest and baby is perfect. I just have to be careful being around others.
Cravings: nothing
Symptoms: no symptoms this week
Best Moment this week: getting over the stomach flu- 2 time I have had this awful stuff in 2 weeks.