Friday, April 8, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights: Week 16

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: an avocado! and weighing in at 3 1/2 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 5
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity jeans and dresses but normal tops.

Gender: Everyone knows that the guesses have all been "BOY" but on Tuesday, March 29 baby looks like it "may" be a girl! We are waiting until April 29 to paint anything or announce Team Pink or Team Blue

Movement: lots of movement
What I miss: oh my Papa for sure. I was put on bed rest today for placenta previa or a low lying placenta, I have thought most of the day how when I called my Momar I would have asked her and Papa to pray for me and she would've put me on speaker phone so I could've told him and he isn't here. Today was the first time I wanted him and he was gone. But I know that there will be lots of times in my future where I'll want to be with him and I can't.
Cravings: nothing

Symptoms: On bed rest, I have placenta previa or a low lying placenta. INTENSE abdominal pressure.


Best Moment this week: I was passing blood clots this morning, so seeing the baby move and hearing the heartbeat was amazing.