Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights - Week 18!



How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of baby:  5 1/2 inches and 7 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 6 (but I am looking oh so pregnant!)

Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity jeans and dresses but normal tops.

Gender: Team Pink! Harper Elise will make her arrival into the world in September.

Movement: Kicking up a storm!

What I miss: I miss my FRIENDS! I've been holed up for so long because I was sick, in the hopsital, not able to be in crowds, then bed rest. I am so ready to be with my girls again! It was nice to see a lot of them last night at church! Can't wait to see them all again at the Good Friday service and Easter!

Cravings: Not having any.

Symptoms: Other than having some issues with my placenta, I've been feeling pretty decently.

Best Moment this week: Going to church last night and seeing my friends and all of my lil friends. Oh, I had missed everyone so much!