Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Could it get any HOTTER?

Yesterday, I texted my mother:

"I may just DIE at field day on Wednesday.... it's barely May and hot as hell"

her response:

" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think the excessive use of the "!" is what makes the text. I mean she isn't purposefully trying to be mean. She's just laughing cause for starters I'm funny and secondly because if I find that May 9th is hot what about August 9th.

When Brian and I started trying to have a baby, it OBVIOUSLY never entered our minds to pay attention to the weather I would endure.

All I can say is thank goodness we have a hot tub that I can control the temp on so I can sit in it for hours and cool off. Thank goodness, our air conditioning WORKS.

Readers be prepared for a whole lot of "It's hot out here!" posts! It's going to be a F-U-N summer- HA!