Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights!


Pregnancy Highlights!

How Far Along: 24 weeks! 6 months! (There's a picture on the post before this one if you wanna some my belly!)

Size of baby: According to Baby Center, Harper is a little more than a pound. So considering that she weighed 12 ounces a while ago, I would say Harper weighs about 2 lbs now. BabyCenter compared her to an ear of corn b/c she's a foot long. Comparing Harper to corn is just awful! I dislike CORN!
What's Harper doing in there:

Her brain is growing quickly now, and her taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once she hits the outside world. Her skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon. (from BabyCenter)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 14. I'm not complaining! So far it's just in my belly! In comparison to the pregnancy with Ryan, I'm doing so much better!

Maternity Clothes: Yep... wearing maternity clothes!
Gender: Momma's lil girl- Harper Elise

Movement: Harper is a ballerina.
What I miss: Drinks w/ umbrellas in them?!?! 

Cravings: cereal

Symptoms: Growing belly.

Best Moment this week: Spending time with my extended family- the Inglis', Browns, and Nixs.