Friday, July 29, 2011

Countdown: 8 weeks!

Doing a happy dance! I CANNOT believe we only have 8 weeks to go! I cannot wait to welcome our precious baby girl into this world. I want to love on her and just squeeze her! I am so excited to be overwhelmed by all the demands of motherhood. To see Ryan with his sister, ah I M-E-L-T! I think I love Brian now but I know when we have our first moment alone together in the hospital in just a few short weeks, I will love him even more. E-X-C-I-T-E-M-E-N-T!

Pregnancy Highlights!

How Far Along: 32 weeks! 

Size of baby: I'd say she might weigh closer to 4 pounds now. Not sure because they have not measured her this week.

What's Harper doing in there: just growing!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 18. Had a stomach virus so it I lost a pound.  

Maternity Clothes: Well of course!

Gender: Still a girl!

Movement: Of her tiny butt and feet into my rib cage!

What I miss: My feet? Feeling well.

Cravings: Swiss cake rolls.

Symptoms: Been having some contractions again. And some other "labor" symptoms. Still praying we make it to September!

Best Moment this week: Ryan's post op appt was a success!