Friday, July 22, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights!

Forgive me! I have been TERRIBLE at posting pregnancy updates the past couple of weeks! I feel like nothing i changing so it's harder to come here to write. So over the rest of the pregnancy, my goal is updates every other week UNLESS something happens. I will also post pictures as soon as MY laptop is restored (it got a virus) and I can't upload pics from Brian's old one for some reason. BOO!!!

Pregnancy Highlights!

How Far Along: 31 weeks! Really.
Size of baby: Our Cupcake is actually a mini muffin- 3 lbs and 10 ounces.

What's Harper doing in there:She is just chillin. She's out of space so she's literally upside down in there just hanging around like a monkey.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 19.

Maternity Clothes: Yep and no. Now that I'm on bed rest I spend most of my time in a tee (not maternity) and pj pants (not maternity).

Gender: Yesterday, in our ultrasound the tech, Ginger, says "Oh, she's still a girl!". If you've followed any of our gender drama you know this is hilarious.  

Movement: Of her tiny feet to my rib cage! 

What I miss: Have I said my Papa lately? Or a glass of red wine? Or sushi?

Cravings: Peaches and pizza.

Symptoms: Well, no symptoms but I am on bed rest/ limited activity! Boo! Mama Drama. Harper wants to make her debut a little earlier than she should. (Day 28 of bed rest about 77 more if I go a full 40 weeks.)

Best Moment this week: That I could come off the Procardia. Last I had been told was that I'd be on this medicine until September. To come off it now is great. It made me feel all FUNKY! I have to be even more careful but that's okay.