Thursday, August 11, 2011

Countdown: 6 weeks!

34 Weeks!

I say this every single week but HOLY MOLY where does the time go?!?!?!?!

This week we discovered I am struggling with pregnancy induced hypertension! I had this with Ryan too and thought that I would swell until I simply expoded. I just love looking like a sausage!

I've only gained 22.6 pounds so far and I have to say while that is a lot I gaine over 50 with Ryan. I am very proud of myself for keeping the weight in check. My doctor wanted me to gain 35 and I'm fairly sure we will get to that goal.

We bought our Lil Cupcake a bassinet this week. It's precious! A lot of stuff for the nursery has been ordered so by the end of August I should have pics to post of the room. In my opinion, it is going to be beautiful and a room that will grow with her.

Tonight we are taking maternity pictures. Our friends, The Parkers, are fantastic behind a camera and agreed to take some pics. It's going to be fun! I can't wait to post them here for y'all to see!

From here it's just a waiting game. Harper is head down and in position. It's now just up to her and Mother Nature to decide when she will make her entrance. Brian says by the end of August and I think maybe mid September. I've dropped already. (I'll post pics of the BELLY when I get the shots from the Parker's.)