Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quote of the Day!


When I saw this today on Pinterest, I laughed out loud! I'm 32 years old, married and I have a 9 year old. You would think that I can go the bathroom in peace, right? Wrong. The only time I can go to the bathroom by myself is either 1) I'm home alone because my husband is at work and Ryan is at school or 2) it's the middle of the night. I promise that if one of my boys are home then I'm going to have company! It's become a running joke in our house that I'll be 52 or so by the time Harper is finished with college and hopefully living on her own and Ryan will be over 30 so neither of them should be coming in. Then Brian reminds me that he will be around FOREVER so I'm just out of luck!

I hope you get a laugh out of this quote. If you are a Mom you so understand!