Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy 3 Months!!!



 Happy 3 Months!

This month (November 16 – December 16) has been probably my most favorite! Harper’s personality is starting to come out more and more and I am so in love. She is such a happy baby and we are truly blessed. We have had many nights of Harper sleeping 12 hours straight but most nights she is still sleeping 12 hours just waking once to eat. I’ll take it!



• Are in size 3 diapers (We use the Costco Brand and I think you would actually be in a 2 in Pampers but Costco goes from 1-2 to 3.)

• Are in a size 1 shoe

• You are wearing 3 to 6 months or 6 to 9 clothes but can still wear some 0 to 3. You are really all over the place in your clothes

• Eat 5 to 6 ounces every 3 hours during the day.

• At night, you sleep in stretches varying from 6 hours to 12 hours straight.

• Bedtime is between 7 and 8. The closer to 7 the better off you are.

• Thankfully, we have not had to make any trips to see Dr. Young so I have NO IDEA how much you way. Yeah for healthy baby! We go back on January 16 and I hope not before then!

• You are beginning to be a better shopping partner. Especially if Ryan is with us and can wheel you around in the stroller.

• At Ryan’s basketball games, you are such a trooper. You either sleep or watch from my lap or the stroller.

• You are starting to warm up to the nursery at church and have actually stayed a few times without Mommy being paged.

• You are a chatter box!

• You love Backyardigans but we don’t get the channel on our satellite so you have to watch at Gic Gic’s but Barney is your favorite.

• Tummy time is becoming easier but you still only do it for 10 mins max.

• You like your activity gym and will lay under it for a very long time.

• The swing/ vacuum cleaner was your favorite combo but we now only use it in extreme emergencies.


What have we been up to?  


Happy Thanksgiving!!! You didn't have a "Thanksgiving" dress but you still looked adorable in your Gymboree sweater dress! You had no clue what was going on and would have like to have been at home instead of with so many people!

More thanksigving! You are chilling with Aunt Gayle!


I will cherish this picture for all of my days. I wasn't sure when or how or ifs of taking Harper to my grandfather's grave for the first time. I knew that I wanted to be alone. I wanted to have time with just my girl and my Papa. God gave me a sweet afternoon for this. The sun was brightly shining, Harper was sleeping, and it was a sweet time with me and my Papa. I know Papa is proud of me and Harper.


A few other snapshots: