Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy 5 Months!

5 Months!!!

Her bib reads, "Here comes trouble!" HA!

This month (January 16 - February 16) has been fun but a little slow! We haven't done much. And Harper hasn't really changed much.  Ryan asked the other day though if she would be crazy like he and I are. I am certain that Harper will be crazy fun!  We have had many nights of Harper sleeping 12 hours straight but most nights she is still sleeping 12 hours just waking once to eat. Granted, I'm really growing tired of waking up at all. But God has been showing me to enjoy these hard days because I am going to miss these days and Harper is likely our last baby.

What are your stats?
• We had a doctor appoint yesterday because you have this horrid rash. At that appointment, you weighed 17 pounds and 14 ounces. Holy Cow!

  • Are in size 3 diapers (We use Pamper size 4 but you are just in a 3.)
• Are in a size 1 shoe

• You are wearing 3 to 6 months or 6 to 9 clothes. You are really all over the place in your clothes

• Eat 6 to 8 ounces every 3.5 hours during the day.

• At night, you sleep in stretches varying from 8 hours to 12 hours straight.

• Bedtime is 7.

• You rolled over 1 time! From your belly to back.
• You like to be out and about with Mommy.

• Basketball season is over but you were such a good baby during his games.

• You are a chatter box!

• You love Barney!

• Tummy time is becoming easier and you will do it for 15 minutes at a time.

• You like your activity gym and will lay under it for a very long time.

• You are trying to sit up and will do so if you are supported.

  • You have also started bearing weight on your legs if we hold you in a standing position. 

• When I hold you, you put your arm around me like you're giving me a hug. (I love this!)
  • You have started drinking from a sippy cup.



What have we been up to?

Super Bowl Sunday!

How cute am I?!?!?! Look at me- I've got my sippy cup!

Could she be any prettier? So in love! Those big blue eyes are going to get us in trouble!

She was over tummy time!