Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day!!! Thanks to this great website, I found these awesome printables!!! I rushed rushed rushed around on Friday afternoon because I knew it was the ONLY time I could get it made and put up before Brian came home. When he is home on the weekends we are typically together- always. I really wish I would've captured his face. It was sweet! He would have left the banner up for weeks but it came down right at bedtime on Father's Day. (I did save it though in case I ever decide to use it again!!!)

I didn't spend a lot of money on his gift. He is very hard to buy for but he is very emotional so I knew he would LOVE the gift we made him! Ryan and I compiled 400 things we love about Brian. We threw in some things Harper loves too!!! After cutting them into strips, we filled a vase. Instead of flowers, he was given a bouquet of "the things we love about you."


There were other ideas floating around Pinterest that I wanted to do but this was perfect. Watching his face as he read each one was precious. It's something he can go back to if he ever needs encouraging and know that his family is CRAZY about him!!!