Sunday, October 21, 2012

Confessions...





 
 
Friday, time stood still. The minutes lasting hours. Hours. I promise you in 30 minutes, I washed and folded 3 loads of laundry and cleaned my entire house!!!
 
Then the weekend came and time sped at super sonic speeds!
 
Today, I am linking up with A Blonde Ambition for:
 
 
 
Confessions of this Georgia Peach:
 
1. We had craft day on Friday and I was super excited with how cute the crafts were. My girl and the little boy that I nanny are both 13 months old. Their coloring skills are precious and far from perfect!
 
 
2. I attended the most beautiful wedding on Saturday. At The Farm in Rome, Georgia.

 
 
3. Weigh in day was today, I shouldn't be surprised that I didn't loss much weight but I sure am bummed by it. I wonder if I'll ever see skinny again.
 
4. My daughter is very delayed with her gross motor skills and I keep hearing, "She is fine" or "She will do it eventuall", and I wonder when I will high five one of these people in the face with a chair.

(Thanks, Pinterest!)
 
 
5. The clutter in my house right now is taking over.
 
6. I'm a dreaded renter and we have cheap blinds that stay dusty ALWAYS. (any secrets to cleaning them?)
 
7. I miss my Papa.
 
8. Despite the disappointing weight loss, I am about to have a biscuit.
 
 
I think this is enough "confessions" for one day! This link up was fun! Be sure to check out A Blonde Ambition. The author is such a fun 20 something and reminds me a bit of Sex and the City with a southern twist.