Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

Today, we celebrate our 4th anniversary of marriage! My other half is so much better than I. It's cliche to say "he completes me" but he does. We've faced many obstacles in our marriage that might have destroyed us but they just made us stronger. We have gone through job loss, the sickness and death of my grandfather, numerous surgeries with Ryan, 6 months of bed rest, a newborn, and now we are dealing with her physical needs.
 
We are a team, though. And every day Brian reminds me why I fell in love with him. He's silly. He's faithful. He is a great dad. He is a man that I can be proud of. He supports me and makes sure every dream I have is met. I'm so blessed. I hope especially today that he knows I'd say "I do" all over again and that I love him a "bushel and a peck and a hug around his neck" and "to the moon and back".