Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Keeping it Real: Weight Loss Edition

I am back to posting regularly about my weight loss but I'm not real sure why! I'm not losing anymore weight cause I'm not doing what I should to get the weight off!
 
I'm teetering on that dreadful line of 160. I'm going to give myself a goal and a prize! I'm obsessed with Tory Burch at the moment. When I hit my goal of 130, I will buy myself a new hand bag or a new pair of flats from Tory Burch. I deserve it.
 
In the meantime though, I am Pathetic. seriously Pathetic.

 
This was my picture from the last "Weightloss Edition" post. Now, the Tactio app says I won't reach my goal until October 2013. That's UNACCEPTABLE!
 
My goal was to lose 42 pounds by September 1. It's time to refocus. I want to lose 30 pounds.
I’m getting back on the wagon. We are going to wedding in Nashville in December so I want to bring sexy back (even if only a little bit) a little more before then. I’ve got to start eating better and STOP drinking so much SODA. Drinks are my downfall. From soda to orange juice! It also doesn’t help that I like pizza. UGH. I like ALL unhealthy treats!!!
My goals for the next 7 days:
- drink 8 or more glasses of water
- exercise for 20 mins a day
- eat more color less carbs

I’ll keep you in the loop with how well or not so well I’m doing.
If you like what you read here, I encourage you to follow the blog or sign up to have it emailed to you. You can also find me on Twitter andPinterest!