Sunday, October 14, 2012

Keeping it Real: Weightloss Edition

I haven’t posted about my weight loss journey since July. That right there, my friend, should give you a glimpse into how well I’m doing. I’m failing!!! To help you guys understand it a little more, here is a snapshot of my stats.
 
Pathetic. seriously Pathetic.
 
 
 
I may not reach my weight loss goal until next year? Are you freaking kidding me? I have NO ONE to blame but myself. No one. Not a single one. I really want to blame someone so if I can blame you, then let me know!!!
 
My goal was to lose 37 pounds by September 1. I lost 17 and gained two of that back already!!!
 
I’m getting back on the wagon. We are going to wedding in Nashville in December so I want to bring sexy back (even if only a little bit) a little more before then. I’ve got to start eating better and STOP drinking so much SODA. Drinks are my downfall. From soda to orange juice! It also doesn’t help that I like pizza. UGH. I like ALL unhealthy treats!!!
 
My goals for the next 7 days:
-        drink 8 or more glasses of water
-        exercise for 20 mins a day
-        eat more color less carbs

I’ll keep you in the loop with how well or not so well I’m doing.
 
If you like what you read here, I encourage you to follow the blog or sign up to have it emailed to you. You can also find me on Twitter and Pinterest!