Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bringing Sexy Back...

With B's extra week of vacation, he had Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this past week off! It was so awesome to be home with him. I still had Skipper (the little boy I nanny) but it was not a big deal because we ended up vegging out at home. At one point though, I was day dreaming. B asked what I was thinking about.

I confessed that I was being really selfish and thinking about shopping, getting a hair cut, and a mani/pedi. I confessed to him that if we were still dating, I would never have gone more than a couple weeks without a mani/pedi, a new outfit, and I always took expectional care of my hair. He laughed and said, "Do you think I'd have helmet hair if we were dating?"

Isn't it so sad how old married folks stop trying to look good for their spouses? Time is a rarity these days with a 10 year old and a 13 month old. Finances are tight. And who wants to shop with kids in tow. Not me. I don't even like to grocery shop with them in tow. But I am crazy about my hubby. CRAZY about him!

I already had a hair appointment scheduled for Tuesday, Oct 30. I can't wait to post before and after pictures of the hair. I have medium length straight hair now and I'm hoping for highlights and a sassy bob. I've always had shorter hair and I really like that best.
So what do you think? Which do you like best? Let me know!


I plan on going Thursday for a mani/pedi. On Friday, I'll do a little shopping. I'll be bringing sexy back and I'm certain the hubs won't be able to keep his hands off me!