Friday, November 2, 2012

{Confessional} Friday

I saw this little gem of a picture on Pinterest and I COULD NOT resist copying! I mean, come on, it's hilarious. Anyone else so pumped that it's Friday?!?! This week has been wonderful. My husband had THREE days off this week so he was here to help with the "twins". And wait for it- our daughter learned to roll over!


It's Friday so we know what that means! Link up to A Blonde Ambition!

 
1. It's November and I am so excited to begin decorating for Christmas!!!
 
I may or may not have already started!
(It's a work in progress. "After" pics will be posted on Sunday.)
 
2. Hubs and I are escaping to Nashville in approximately 28 days!
 
3. In the spirit of Nashville, I may or may not have had a HICKEY on Tuesday. Is it college all over again? Is it?
 
4. There are days that I miss being a true "stay at home mom". Watching the other bambino is hard work!
 
5. Have y'all tried the Starbucks Via packets yet? TRY IT! It's delicious!!!
 
 
6. I bought black flats in the kid's department at Target. No, I'm not kidding.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are decorating for Christmas, shopping, and spending time with my family and good friends.
 
Love ya!- Leslie