Monday, December 10, 2012

Fall Recap

Oh Man! I haven't had much time to blog the past couple weeks! My "twins" (I nanny a little boy that is Cupcake's age) are now napping on a completely different schedule. Cupcake moved to 1 nap exactly a week ago while Skipper still takes 2 naps. My son, Lil Dude, started basketball this past week so life is just full! I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love being busy!!!

I didn't post as many pictures over the past couple of months as I should have. So I thought I'd post some pictures from Halloween, Thanksgiving, and fall in general! Enjoy!

My sweet girl!


Brian and his little girl! (Ignore his big hair! He needed a hair cut.)
 


My Auburn player!


My cousin Alex holding Cupcake for one of the first times... lol. He's not a baby kind of guy (yet).

Ryan and I enjoying the fact that he wanted to sit in my lap!

My favorite aunt, Mary, holding her favorite little girl.

My mom and I! Could we look anymore alike?!?!?!

The whole clan! The guy in green is my brother and the man with my mom is obviously my daddy.

 
I love these two!!
 
 
I hope to better over the course of Christmas to post pictures but anyway hopefully this catches you up on Fall!