Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quick Re-Cap!

Life has been a bit cray cray here lately! I haven't posted consistently since October and generally that means that something is happening. Well, something did happen. WE MOVED! But really nothing happened. I've just been really busy being a mother.

Our move: we relocated to a bigger house. Two stories with a basement for game playing. Our home is beautiful and we L-O-V-E it! We have been here for less than a month and have had more people over than we ever had at our last home. In our basement, we have a regulation size air hockey table and ping pong table along with a basketball goal. My craft area is there as well. It's perfect for playing!

Let's re-cap a bit on the family:

Brian: Still working at SunTrust! He leaves before 6:30 every single day and comes home about 6:30 or 7 every night. He has to commute to Atlanta which isn't easy from where we live. But if we moved closer to his work then real estate sky rockets!

Me (Leslie): I was watching a little boy Harper's age and I recently quit that. We had know idea how nannying/ babysitting this little boy was affecting Ryan. One night, Ryan said "I've been praying that you would quit because I miss you. Brian said, "Quit, immediately." So I did. It's been awesome. Not having "twins" allows me freedom to visit my aging grandparents, have lunch with Ryan, take Harper to music classes, or the park, and play with our friends! I'm in a season where I am being a wife and a mom right now so I'm not really doing anything. As I age, I realize that my life isn't about me. It's about serving!

Ryan: Playing baseball! It's so fun to watch him on the field. I love it! He resigned from Orfesstra because baseball has a very demanding schedule. He's also doing a discipleship class at church. We are still in a "break" from his cleft lip and palate and I am so very very thankful for that. We go in April to start orthodontics. EEEKKKK.

Harper: She can climb! Praise the sweet Lord! She climbs the stairs and her slide. I get such a kick out of seeing her climb. She talks A LOT!

Life is good. We are enjoying the warmer temps, the sun shining, and baseball! I'm hoping to find time to post more often. I really enjoy blogging. And apparently, others enjoy reading about our life too!

Y'all have a fabulous day!