Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Keeping it Real

I did amazingly well with my diet and exercise during the month of November and most of December. Then BAM I fell off the truck! I wanted a piece of chocolate here or there which turned in to an almost daily habit! BOO!

If you aren't aware- I have PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) thus I am not supposed to eat sugar. I'm not diabetic but too much sugar can wreak havoc on my blood sugar and my ovaries causing some pretty severe side effects.

I'm setting myself a fitness goal for March. I want to work out doing strength exercises 5/6 days per week. I found these exercises on Pinterest that I will be doing. They do not take any time at all and are relatively simple. Tonight I will ask  my husband to take some pictures and I'll post BEFORE and AFTER to see if I can see any difference at all.

 
And this little jewel that I found for a LEVEL ONE exerciser!
 
 
 
My cardio goal is to walk 50 miles in the month of April!
 
April 2, 2013 Stats:
 
Weight: 153.6
BMI: 28.1 kg/m2
 
The hubs and I are also doing low carb as well. I am using MyFitnessPal to track my exercising and diet. I am leslie_shoemaker on there if you want to follow me!