Friday, March 28, 2014

Confessions!!!



Hello, Friday- it is so good to see you! It's "confessional" time! I'm linking up with Blonde Ambition to bring you today's edition.

1. I confess that I am seriously obssessed with making burlap and chevron wreaths. I also sell them or try to but not a single person has ordered!!! So for now, I'm just making them for my family!

(Clicking on the photo will take you to my Etsy shop.)

2. I confess that today I went to Aldi for the very first time. Aldi is an experience. First, you have to pay for your grocery cart. Do what?! Then they do not bag your groceries! Do what?! What they do offer, though, are prices that are the lowest I've ever seen! So I will likely go back. 


3. I confess that I miss my grandfather still. Time heals all wounds. No, time doesn't heal all wounds. Time goes on and life adjusts but when I think about Papa and the fact that he is gone, I cry. 
(Can you see the love? Can you feel it?) 

4. I confess I have been in the worst mood all week. Why? I am really not sure. But I sure would love to slam a few doors! 

5. I confess that I went to the tanning bed today! Shh. Don't tell anyone. 
post signature