Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fitness: Habits and Routines!

Today, I'm linking up with The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Melissa over at Shrinking Jeans did a post on her habits and routines and I thought it would be fun to follow up with my own list of the good, bad, and quirky of my fitness habits and routines!

GOOD:

  • I always drink a bottle of ice cold water when I wake up. 
  • I take a multivitamin before bed because at night it doesn't make my stomach hurt. 
  • Most mornings, I eat one boiled egg and 2 pieces of bacon. 
  • When I run, I listen to a Christian station on Pandora. 
  • I have the fitness class schedule from my gym on our refrigerator. 


BAD:

  • I don't drink enough water. 
  • I don't eat fruit or veggies every day. SHAME! 
  • I am a lover of SUGAR!
  • My body fluids are entirely made up of coffee. 


QUIRKY: 

  • I keep my asthma inhaler in my sports bra. (Per my doctor, I am required to keep it near me. I figure on me is just as good!)
  • When I run, I run alone. Not a fan of running with people. 
  • During a fitness class, I set up in the same spot every single time. 
  • I have a section in my closet devoted to fitness gear. 

What are some of your habits and routines? Do you do anything quirky? If you haven't read The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, I encourage you to go there- RIGHT NOW! Such a great blog and a place where real women share in the journey to be better women!