Friday, March 21, 2014

Ready to LAUNCH!!!: Sew Rype Southern Designs


I am so excited to be partnering with Kelly's Korner and "Show Us Your Life" for the official launch of Sew Rype Southern Designs! This shop has been a work in progress for months and I am thrilled to be ready to launch!

Head right over, right now, to Etsy and check out some of the adorable hand made personalized creations!


The shop is still "under construction" so check back frequently for new designs. Sew Rype features burlap wreaths, ribbon wreaths, hand painted toddler tables, and personalized ornaments.






If you click on each picture, it will take you right to the Etsy shop link where you can learn about each product as well as order!

I am sure some of you are wondering, Sew Rype? What kind of name is that? My children are RYan and HarPEr. Hence the name, "Rype" and it plays off "ripe" pretty well and considering how truly southern I am and how much I love some ripe watermelon it was perfect!!!

My grandmother always had a gift for being creative and talented. After I gave birth to my daughter, I learned that I too had this gift! I have a wonderful time creating and I hope that you enjoy what you see!