Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring into Action!!!

Supposedly, spring is just around the corner! However, the weather in my "neck of the woods" has been anything but "springy"! This past weekend it was flip flop weather and today we had a frost warning and you really need to be wearing a coat! But I am ready for springy dresses and sandals and even a little pool time. The first person who complains about hot weather is getting smacked. For our area, winter has been rough and I am longing for the sun!

Question, when you hear the word "spring" do you picture this:


or

 ?

Yes, I'm seriously asking this. Cause I picture the bottom! I'm so weird! 

I am a HUGE fan of the Shrinking Jeans blog and I am going to participate in their new weightloss challenge! 


I've partnered with two other girls that I know from the blog and we have formed a team. This challenge will last until April 23! It's kind of humerous that this challenge ends the day after Easter because yesterday, I hung this beautiful green dress in my closet and it's my goal to wear the dress!


It's a SIZE 4. Do you know how small that is? Do you know how long it has been since I've been in a size 4? The possibility of wearing this dress has me down right giddy! I was able to get the dress on yesterday and I didn't look like a busted can of biscuits but it was not pretty. So that's my goal, to wear said dress on Easter! And not like wear it and look nasty, to WEAR IT WELL. That's my goal! 

I started this year a good size 12 weighing in at 162 pounds and this morning I weighed 140.6. Not bad at all. I'm running and I'm working out 4 days a week. Wearing this dress may not happen but you've got to have goals! I'll keep ya posted on how I do!