Sunday, April 13, 2014

Outfit of the Day!




I have recently lost about 25 pounds! I am so very proud of myself but my wardrobe needs some help. Simply put, I do not have a lot of extra money to buy clothes! I am not at my goal weight so I do not want to buy clothes for where I am because I hope to lose about 15 pounds more!

My dear friend Chasity, who does hair at J. Tanner (look her up! I promise she is fabulous) suggested I check out her sister Charity Collin's shop:


Lulabelles2

First, the customer service is TOP NOTCH. My career was in retail management (Store Manager for The Limited, Coach (yep the handbags!) and The School Box) so I know customer service. And Lulabelle's Closet delivers! Charity even watched my tiny princess and tried to give her a necklace but Harper wasn't interested! 

I tried on every clothing item in the store- LITERALLY! (I also hung everything back up because I try to be a good shopper.) I chose a tunic with embroidery and a tee shirt which read "Hot Southern Mess". 

Here is my "Outfit of the Day" which I wore to a meeting at Ryan's school for his home bound care after his surgery: 


The top is from Lulabelle's, capri leggings and flip flops are from Kohl's.

The outfit of the day is not a sponsored post. I did not receive any form of compensastion from Lulabelle's, J Tanner, Chasity Collins or Charity Collins, or Kohl's. The opinions in this post are mine and only mine. 

post signature 
  Subscribe to Confessions of a Georgia Peach by Email