Friday, May 9, 2014

Confessional Friday: {Link up}




It's Friday! Let's do a little dance!!! This week has been completely and totally off the charts H-A-R-D!!! 
Anyway, TGIF! Per my Friday usual, I'm linking up with Leslie @ blonde ambition. 

1. I cannot even imagine the pain my precious Ryan must be in from his surgery. Today is Day 10!
At least 11 more days of distraction... ugh. Or maybe I should say it like this- only 11 more days of distraction- WOOT! It's all in how I say it, right?!

Displaying photo.JPG
(Ryan getting his tan on since he had been told to do "nothing".)
2. Ryan had post op today and for the first time since surgery, I have hope that we are in fact going to make it!!!

3. My sweet friend (one of my besties) came over yesterday for a day full of laying in the sun! My backyard (as you can see in the above picture) is yard then a parking lot so we are full on "redneck" mode when we sunbathe. Our neighborhood has a pool but it doesn't open until Memorial Day. 

Displaying photo 1.JPG
(Seriously, who puts a mustache on their friends?!?! Nicole took this picture and did this to my face!) 

4. This chick right here (my precious Harper) is the most fun 2 year old on the planet! When she woke up from her nap yesterday she wanted to cuddle. I was fine with that!!!

Displaying photo 2.JPG

5. Check this out! J. Crew skirt SIZE 4! Gift from my lovely friend pictured above. It was to be a "goal" skirt. When I was given the skirt, I was like a busted can of biscuits in it. But it was a GOAL... Stay tuned for an #OOTD post to see me WEARING THE SKIRT!

                                                          Displaying photo 3.JPG


post signature
Never miss another post from your favorite Georgia Peach! Click here to subscribe via Email!