Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Journey Ordained: Playlist


Ryan and I are both lovers of music. Music speaks straight to my heart! Our favorite music is worship. I am very charismatic in my worship style. If you are standing near me on a Sunday morning, riding in the car with me, or hanging out at my house and I am listening to praise and worship- watch out- I'll be lifting my hands in the air in no time!!!

Before Ryan's surgery, I did two things. I wrote down scripture and I made a playlist. I used both of these to encourage Ryan and I leading up to the surgery and during our hospital stay and even now that we are home. I thought I'd share the songs we put on our playlist!

        1.        Bring the Rain – Mercy Me

2.       Calmer of the Storm – Downhere
3.       Cry out to Jesus – Third Day
4.       Before the Morning – Josh Wilson
5.       How Many Kings – Downhere
6.       The Hurt & The Healer – MercyME
7.       I can Just be Me – Laura Story
8.       I Will Rise – Chris Tomlin
9.       Lay Me Down- Chris Tomlin
10.   Mercy Seat – Vicki Yohe
11.   My Help – Bam Crawford’s Purpose
12.   My Life is in Your Hands – The Brooklyn Tabernacle
13.   Never Once – Matt Redman
14.   Not Ashamed- Passion
15.   Overcome – Mandisa
16.   Praise you in This Storm – Casting Crowns
17.   Thank You- Ray Blotz (an oldie but a goodie)
18.   Thou, O Lord – Hunter Street Choir (Brian and I attended Hunter Street when we dated.)
19.   Voice of Truth – Casting Crowns
20.   We Won’t Be Shaken – Building 4:29
21.   Who Am I – Casting Crowns
22.   Whom Shall I Fear – Chris Tomlin
23.   Worn – Tenth Avenue North
24.   You are I Am – MercyMe
25.   Carry Me – Josh Wilson
26.   Break Every Chain – Tasha Cobbs
27.   God’s Great Dance Floor – Chris Tomlin
28.   In Summer – Frozen Soundtrack (everyone needs a little Frozen!)
29.   Just As I Am- Travis Cotrell
30.   Mary, Did you know? – Rascall Flatts (If you are a Mom just imagine yourself holding the King of Kings!)
31.   Let Them See You – Colton Dixon
32.   Courageous – Casting Crowns

 If you aren't familiar with these songs, you have to find them on iTunes. All of them are wonderful!!! 
g

post signature 
  Never miss another post from your favorite Georgia Peach! Click here to subscribe via Email!