Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rodan and Fields: Before



               Never miss another post from your favorite Georgia Peach! Click here to subscribe via Email!





Have you heard about Rodan and Fields? Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, the creators of Proactiv® Solution, launched Rodan + Fields to extend their vision of bringing dermatology based skincare solutions to everyone. To support this vision, Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields have teamed up with Independent Consultants around the country to market these prestigious products. I think the decision to use direct marketing is GENIUS! 

My friend, Ashley, is a consultant for Rodan & Fields. She and I were talking one night about this skin care line and it sounded like something I would love to try! I am 3-5 years old and I still have acne. I never once NOT A SINGLE TIME as a teen had acne but now as an adult it is a constant battle. Ashley suggested I should use the solutions tool on her Rodan & Fields website to see what skincare line would be suggested. 

Like I thought it would, the tool suggested that I should try Unblemish. I'd like to be unblemished! Not only does this line fight acne, it also has anti-aging qualities as well. At this moment, if it will just clear up the acne, I will be satisfied! 


I started using the product this morning but before I washed my face, I took the photos below. Be kind! I'll post updates along the way but here is the BEFORE. 

BEFORE UNBLEMISH

If you haven't taken a look yet at Rodan and Fields, please do so! All of the products are top of the line and come with a 60 day money back guarantee. If you use Rodan & Fields, leave a comment and let me know! What line do you like? 

(The product line mentioned above was a gift from my friend who is a consultant. I was not asked to review the product.)
post signature