Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weight loss Update: Pics Included!!!


            Never miss another post from your favorite Georgia Peach! Click here to subscribe via Email!



Earlier this year, I set a weight loss goal of 25 pounds! At the onset of my new adventure with diet, weight loss, and fitness I was so SCARED! My entire childhood into young adulthood I was very skinny but after meeting Brian, turning 30, and having Harper my weight ballooned. On January 2, I weighed 162 pounds.



Well, I am so excited! I have exceeded my goal! It has been hard to get here. I used supplements all along the way and I will continue to stay focused on my efforts. 

What do you think of the transformation? My brain has not yet caught up with the changes. I honestly do not see that much of difference in the pictures or when I look at myself in the mirror. Yes, I am down from a size 12 to a 4 so there is a definite change. I look forward to the day that my mind can appreciate the hard work. 

Now that (a large portion) of the weight I needed to lose is gone, I am changing my goals. My new goals are more fitness related. I want to tone up and gain some muscle mass. We shall see! What goals do you have? Is there a goal that I could help you reach? Leave a comment and let's work together! 
post signature