Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Oh the places you will go!


Our little princess started a new adventure this week: preschool! Harper attended preschool two years ago for a short time to help with her gross motor skills but last year I kept her home with me! 


This year preschool feels like a much bigger deal. She's at a school that is not affiliated with our church. It's the first time I feel like I've sent her into the world! Crazy, right? 

I do love her school though. She has the same teacher that our son had 10 years ago! At Open House, Harper was so excited to find her name on the table along with brand new crayons!! It's the little things, right? 

The first day was Tuesday but due to an upper respiratory infection she missed. Harper finally made it to school later in the week. She walked in like she owned the place! Harper immediately found a friend and started playing and I left her there without any tears from either of us!!

Before school started, I was looking forward to hours of quiet a couple times a week. Harper's school days are 3 hours long but about 2 hours into the day, I was MISSING her like crazy!!! 

I adore my kids and I enjoy being with them. I know Harper will benefit from being with her peers and the structure of school. I, however, will have to learn what to do with my time! This is just the beginning and I look forward to seeing how God grows and uses our girl for His kingdom!